Happy Sunday!

 As I mentioned in my last post, we're going to be taking a slightly different approach to this season's writing. We are still discussing mental health, but we'll be discussing it in conjunction with careers.

A few of the topics we're going to discuss include: 


Choosing the right workplace

Healthy work/life balance

Planning for self care and healing

Choosing the right career

Friends or Coworkers

Communicating wellness needs

You are not your career: separating self-worth from corporate expectations

Permission to take time-off


I hope y'all have been well. I'm sorry for the big gap in publications, but I had to put into practice what I had been preaching and take care of myself. I am back! And this month is all about mental health in the workplace.

Comments

Popular Posts