Happy New Year!

 Congratulations!

We successfully made it through 2023. I hope it wasn't too rough of a year for you and that there is a sense of accomplishment that you're still here, still trucking on. <3

2023 overall was a good year for me. I learned to put myself first, I figured out what I wanted out of 2024 and I went after dreams that had been sitting on the back burner, like Cleansing Fresh Water. However, if you had a year where there was just the survival of that year, then that is also a huge accomplishment and you should definitely celebrate! I've had a few years like that, so you're not alone. <3

This year, we're going to be scaling back a bit. Instead of publishing three times a week, it'll be two, one on Mondays and one on Thursdays. Furthermore, we're going to be launching merch soon! I'm working on developing some print on demand journals, pins, and other goodies that I'm hoping will be ready by February for purchase. 

This month's theme is going to be Starting Fresh, little tips and tricks you can do every day along with some home improvement ideas for your own space. Today, January 1, is a reorganization and house cleaning day for me. My plan is to go through my stuff and get rid of that which no longer serves me. This will give my boyfriend some closet space (I'm not sure how much though! Lol) and get rid of things I'm not overly fond of. Needless to say, there will be lots of donations or I might start an Ebay page to sell some old books that I don't read anymore. I'll definitely keep you posted if that's the case. 

Here is my rule of thumb for getting rid of things: 

Clothing - Have I worn it in the last six months? Did it make me feel good? How does it fit today?

Books- Have I read it in the last five years? If not, am I going to read it this year?

Shoes- Does it fit with my wardrobe? Have I worn them out completely?

Mugs- Do I love it?

In any case, if you're choosing to pair down your collection of stuff like I am, treat it like you're shopping. If you LOVE it, it stays. Any hesitation and it goes unless it's sentimental. 

Happy Sorting and here's to making 2024 the best year yet!

Love, 

E

Comments

Popular Posts