Happy December!

 Welcome back my lovely readers!

And welcome to December!

This month's topic will be, drum roll please!


The Month of Gifting

This month we'll talk about the meaning of all the holidays going on as well as what it means to give a genuine gift. Now, I'm sure you're rolling your eyes and wondering, how on earth is that related to mental health? Well, I'm glad you asked. We're going to discuss boundaries, setting expectations, self-respect, boundaries with yourself and all sorts of goodies that will aid you in getting through the holiday season. We're also going to discuss exit plans and strategies for handling those family gatherings that may run out of steam for you very quickly. In other words, how to politely exit stage left without ruffling feathers. 

I hope November was good to you and I pray December will be even better!

Happy Reading

<3

E

Comments

Popular Posts